|Mosaic Catering + Events is an award-winning event service company with operations in Richmond, VA and Charleston, SC. We are a full-service, one-stop shop for your event, catering, design, rentals, and lighting needs.
MOSAIC is currently recruiting Warehouse Associates in our Richmond, VA location. This is a full-time hourly position.
This associate will aid the Warehouse Team in the successful warehouse operation with an emphasis on working with the Catering Team in the setting up and/or packing up of special event inventory and equipment, as well as assisting on event site to ensure success.The proper candidate will also be responsible for keeping all rental items organized & safely stored and maintained, as well as achieve accurate, on-time completion of rental orders and monitor the return of event rental inventory.
The warehouse staff members will pull the orders for the client which may require climbing, bending, and/or lifting inventory items up to 50 pounds. Warehouse Team members will also be working in the warehouse helping with general duties such as cleaning rental items, loading trucks, and general building maintenance.
- Maintenance of rental inventory
- Transporting inventory in company vehicles safely
- Working on event site to help support event success
- Preparation of inventory to satisfy scheduled daily orders
- Manage event load-out with event supervisor
- Set-up and organization of dish areas on event site
- Ensure timely return, processing, cleaning and re-stocking of rental inventory
- Maintain all warehouse equipment in safe, clean, and working condition
- Maintain all building areas, including dish room, in a safe, clean, and working condition
- Maintain all company vehicles in safe, clean, and working condition
- Clean & valid Driver's License
- Weekend availability
- Willingness to work later than scheduled or overtime as needed
- Ability to communicate routinely via phone and e-mail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to be on your feet for extended amounts of time
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50-70 lbs
- Ability to work in a team, or alone
Prior experience in catering, hospitality, or restaurant industry is preferred.